Bring life to your digital notice boards with PinToMind!
Tired of the black screen in the hallway, reception or meeting room? Read here about how Merete Vårvik Matre brought life to the screens in the vibrant and creative work environment at AutoStore.
Limitations of a hectic life
– We initially thought that a system for digtial notice boards was something we would fix ourselves - we are after all an innovative tech company, Merete says with a smile.
– But with the pace we have, we finally realized that it turned out to be nothing but black screens, she says, winking. - Who has time to take on an extra project in an already hectic work day?
That was when she thought of *PinToMind.
Can be used by anyone!
Merete was somewhat familiar with PinToMind already, and knew that we always put userfriendliness as our highest priority and trademark.
– I quickly realized that this was what we needed, she says.
– With PinToMind we got a ready-made solution that was easy for anyone to use. It enabled a lot more buzzing of content that updated itself, and all of a sudden the information screens came to life in a completely different way than before.
World-success from a Norwegian fjord in the west
Merete receives us warmly when we arrive on a cool spring morning in Nedre Vats. In this small village at the heart of a beautiful western fjord in Norway, the headquarters of AutoStore is located.
Here started what is today a solid, international technology company with a storage solution that is in demand worldwide.
Digital notice boards in stylish premises
Merete takes us through the stylish office premises. She shows us the information screens that are positioned in strategic places, both in the reception, social zones and office areas.
We also get to come and see the large demonstration hall, where a digital bulletin board shines towards us in the pleasant sitting area at the entrance.
Compact, robot-controlled storage
Further inside the hall, robots whiz around on top of a fascinating test and demo facility. Underneath, they have a compact warehouse, based on cubes. The robots ensure that the cubes with the most requested goods are always the easiest to access, and Merete shows us how they also retrieve the right goods at the right time.
This efficient, robot-controlled storage system is AutoStore’s flagship - and a global success! The company has experienced enormous growth, and at the time of writing it has over 900 employees in departments in 15 countries. They also have employees who work remotely from another three countries where they do not have their own department yet.
Easy intranet with PinToMind
– We have grown large, and a common channel for information is something that helps bind us together, says Merete.
She sees PinToMind as a simple intranet where it is easy to share current staff information.
– In addition, we use PinToMind as a channel for internal marketing. This has become increasingly important to us with the growth we have experienced in recent years, she emphasizes.
Cooperation regarding content
When she created the PinToMind-account, she was quick to add more users.
– I knew that we had to be several people sharing in the updating of the content, for the information screens to turn out the best way possible.
And according to Merete, new users get started in no time. She thinks this is the key to why PinToMind is working so well for them.
-The best thing with PinToMind is that you don’t need a bachelor’s degree in programming to post content. Anyone can do it. It brought life to our screens, she says happily.
Do you also have some screens you would like to refresh so that they come to life?
Test PinToMind for free for 30 days! It is a great opportunity to figure out if this is something for you. You test without commiting to anything at all, and you get access to all features right away.
And, by the way: Do you not have any screens yet, but still want a solution for digital notice boards?
Test PinToMind anyway - you can figure out a lot by testing our software on your own PC.
Inspiring to visit our customers
Finally, we at PinToMind would like to thank AutoStore very much for having us. It is always inspiring and motivating, both to meet our customers, see what they do, and get an insight into how PinToMind is used around and about!
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or want advice! We are here for you!
*PinToMind is called Infoskjermen in Norway.