Image / PDF
The Image-post is the most popular type of post on public screens. Display posters, images from trips or events, or of a colleague who has a birthday. You can select between various options for how to display your images.
All normal image-types and PDF-files can be displayed as an image-post.
By uploading more than one image, you will be given the choice of whether or not to save them as separate posts or as an album. If you select separate posts, you will create the same number posts as the number of images you save.
When the images are cropped, it is always the center of the image that is displayed.
Dipslay options for images (in separate posts):
- Centered in post - display full image: The image is displayed centered in the post area without being cropped.
- Fill post - display full image: The image is displayed as large as possible in the post-area in the screen without being cropped.
- Fill post - crop photo: The image is displayed in the whole post-area of the screen, and the image is cropped to fill the entire area.
- Fill screen - display full image: The image is displayed as large as possible in the screen without being cropped. Due to the size format being different for the image than the screen, black areas will appear on the sides of the image.
- Fill screen - crop the image: The image is displayed in the whole screen, and it is cropped to fit the format size of the screen.
Display options for albums:
- Photo Collage: Several images are displayed simultaneously in frames that fill the entire screen. Images are cropped to fit the frames. The images are cropped to fit the frames.
- Slides: One by one the images fill the screen - without being cropped. If the image's size format is different than the screen's, black areas will appear on the sides of the image.