SSSP4 - Fourth generation Samsung Smart Signage Platform
The first time you start your screen, you get to a guide. Follow the steps in the guide (see below), and you are started!
If you want to run the start-guide again later, or it does not come up automatically, you can start it by pressing the HOME-button, and then the MENU-button. Select "System" and "Start Setup" in the menus.
- Choose language
- Choose if the screen will be mounted in portrait- or landscape-position.
- Auto power off - select "Off"
- Select and connect to network
- Set date and time
- Select "Play via URL Launcher", and add url "http://p2m.tv"
- Add name for screen, or leave it empty.
- The guide is done - click DONE. The screen becomes black.
- Press the HOME-button. Select URL Launcher.
- The app will then be installed and started. Add the screen-code. The screen will be started.
The screen-code is 5-6 letters and numbers in the end of the screen-address. You can find this in your list of screens. (i.e. http://app.pintomind.com/ABC123)
- Turn the screen off and on to check that the screen starts correctly at restart.
We recommend adding an automatic timer, for example that the screen will automatically turn on at 7 am and off at 11 pm, to prolong the lifetime of the screen and to be environment-friendly.
This is how you can add an automatic timer:
- Press the HOME-button
- Select "On/Off Timer" and "On Timer"
- Add the time for when you want the screen to turn on and select source "MagicInfo S/URL Launcher"
- Do the same for the "Off timer"
- Press the HOME-button. Select "PinToMind URL Launcher"
- Turn the screen off and on to check that it starts correctly at restart.