The first time you start your screen, you get to a guide. Follow the steps in the guide (see below), and you are started!
- Turn down the volume ;-)
- Choose language (we use english on our screens and in our explanations)
- Choose if the screen will be mounted in portrait- or landscape-position.
- Auto power off - select "Off"
Note! - The screen will turn itself off after 4 hours if you do not change this
- Select and connect to network
- Set date and time
- Select "Play via URL Launcher", and enter url "http://p2m.tv"
Note! Enter the entire address, including "http://"
- Add name for screen, or leave it empty.
- The guide is done - click DONE. The screen becomes black.
- Press the HOME-button. Select URL Launcher.
- The app will then be installed and started. Enter the screen-code. The screen will be started.
The screen-code is 5-6 letters and numbers in the end of the screen-address. You can find this in your list of screens. (i.e. http://app.pintomind.com/ABC123)
- Turn the screen off and on to check that the screen starts correctly at restart.
If you want to run the start-guide again later, or it does not come up automatically, you can start it by pressing the HOME-button, and then the MENU-button. Select "System" and "Start Setup" in the menus. You can also go back to factory settings to enter all the settings for the screen anew.
We recommend adding an automatic timer, for example that the screen will automatically turn on at 7 am and off at 11 pm, to prolong the lifetime of the screen and to be environment-friendly.
This is how you can add an automatic timer:
- Press the HOME-button
- Select "On/Off Timer" and "On Timer"
- Add the time for when you want the screen to turn on and select source "MagicInfo S/URL Launcher"
- Do the same for the "Off timer"
- Press the HOME-button. Select "PinToMind URL Launcher"
- Turn the screen off and on to check that it starts correctly at restart.
If you are experiencing trouble with the screen, we recommend resetting it to factory settings.
- Turn the screen off with the remote control
- Click MUTE – 1 – 8 – 2 – POWER ON with the remote control.
When the screen starts, it gives access to the system menu.
- Select "Options" in the first menu-selection, and then select "Factory reset" twice.
- Turn the screen on again when it is totally off. The screen is now back to factory settings.
If this recipe does not work:
- Turn the screen on, click "Source" on the remote control and change to DVI
- Try following the steps above again
Firmware is the software that is built into the screen. In some cases, for example regarding display of video, an update of firmware can improve the display of content. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will guide you through updating the firmware of your screen.