A public screen is great for creating attention. But what if you don't happen to be right by the public screen? Up until now only registered users and administrators have been able to logg in and see the content on the screen. Cumbersome!
Share a Public Screen
With PinToMind Go you can easily share the public screen with your staff, pupils or others in your organization. They will be able to see the content in a great app for smartphones and tablets, or on their PC.
The content is the same as on the screen, but with a customized design. On the mobile phone, you do not want to have to sit and wait for the posts to "scroll by" as on a screen. Here you will get the posts displayed in a reader-friendly list that you can scroll through as you wish.
- Download PinToMind Go for iOS/Android .
- Feel free to use the sharing code "demo" to quickly see possibilities.
- Click "start sharing" in your list of screens, and you will get going right away.
You can spread the link or sharing code to those you want to be able to see the content. You can stop the sharing whenever you want to, and you do not commit yourself to anything by testing this.
Send push notifications
Push notifications makes it possible to send a notification to users of the app PinToMind Go when something new is published on the screen.
When creating a new post, you first selects which screens you want the post displayed on, and then you select if you want for push-notifications to go out for this post. If push-notifications is selected, this will be sent out to all those who "subscribe" to these screens in the Go-app. The user will then be told that there is something new, and can open the app to see the new post.
- After saving, it will take about 1 minute before the push-notification goes out. If you delete the post before the notification has gone out, the notification will also be deleted and nothing will be sent.
- If you later are editing a post, and want to send a push-notification for this, you can send a new notification for an existing post by selecting "Send notification" and clicking "save".
- Scheduling: Posts with scheduling will send a push-notification when the post will be displayed the first time. So, if you create a post that is to be displayed starting tomorrow at noon, the push-notification will be sent then.
- If you subscribe to several screens in the Go-app, and the administrator sends push-notifications to several of these screens, you will only receive one notification per post.
Why am I not receiving push notifications?
- iOS: On iOS you will receive notifications only if you have allowed this. If you want to change this, go to "Settings" -> "Notifications" -> PinToMind Go".
- Android: If you do not receive push-notifications, you have to update the app to the newest version from Google Play Store. In addition, you will have to allow this under settings if you have not already done so: "Settings" -> "Notifications" -> "PinToMind Go".